About the Opportunity
Transmit customer support team, part of the Services organization, Provides Technical assistance by responding to Transmit Customers to resolve complex technical issues by triaging, troubleshooting, performing root cause analysis, and restoring the functionality of the complete Transmit Security Solution.
Customer Support Coverage is 24x7x365, supporting activities such as Incident & Problem handling, access to software releases, delivery of software patches, and update knowledge base.
What You'll Be Doing
- Handle incoming tickets through the Support portal independently and in a professional way
- Troubleshoot Transmit Security Platform issues reported by Transmit Customers, including Functionality, usability related issues, and complex issues
- Interact effectively with a wide variety of customers with different requirements and backgrounds, including the Customer’s development teams to understand the nature of the issue, communicate steps to resolve, and provide consultation on best practices
- Escalate on time to the engineering teams and coordinate on the problem resolution.
- Should be able to quickly replicate customer issues in the support test environment (Lab)
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Focus heavily on contributing to the Knowledge Base as well as online communities.
- Bind ID product support
- Insuring the quality of the Bind ID product by testing it locally
- Collaborating with Engineering and Product team
- Building an internal labs for product testings
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline; professional certification is an advantage
- Proven experience as a senior support engineer, with 3 years of experience working with large enterprise customers in a global company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal English
- Experience with monitoring tools (Datadog or others)
- Experience supporting REST API (API Gateway)
- Familiar with SaaS and Cloud environments like Salesforce, GCP (& GSuite), Azure, AWS
- Familiar with web based products - different OS browsers (Cookies, local storage, incognito)
- Knowledge on authentication technologies such as FIDO-based biometrics
- Knowledge on Authentication, Federation SSO protocols and specifications: OIDC (2.0), OAuth, SAML, etc
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), X.509 certificates, SSL/TLS
- Good knowledge on Mobile Platforms (IOS, Android)
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- A team player with the ability to work independently
At Transmit Security we don’t just sell a product, we solve critical customer challenges. We’re a dedicated team of passionate, talented and curious people working towards building a one-of-a-kind company that’s at the forefront of creating frictionless identity experiences. We pride ourselves on creating a working environment that’s built on creativity and innovation.
We are the leaders in identity and risk innovation, powering enterprises with airtight security and a seamless user experience for both customers and workforce across all channels. Our agile, unique technology, used by millions of end-users worldwide spanning across all industries and platforms, is proven to reduce all forms of identity attrition and enterprises are able to save substantial costs.