We are looking for a motivated individual with expertise in providing excellent customer support to join our escalations team in Phoenix. The ideal candidate is a master problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can do attitude. This is an exciting opportunity to take part in a high energy and fun work environment for a rapidly growing company with global ambitions.
This position is full-time / $18 hourly, with a 3 month probation period.
- Handling inbound calls and emails from members. Answer inquiries about membership, accounts and our services via phone and email.
- Fielding complaints and escalations across a broad range of areas: billing, fees and fines, mechanical issues, damage, and reservation scheduling.
- Ensuring that Turo members receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest possible time.
- Consistently contributing ideas to further improve the member experience.
- BA / BS or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Strong customer service background, preferably with prior call center experience and/or demonstrated dispute resolution skills.
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills.
- Strong data entry and computer skills required, proficiency with OS X highly valuable.
- Availability on the weekends. We are open 7 days a week, with hours ranging from 7 AM to 6 PM (MST).
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours to support our members when they need it most.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Outstanding attention to detail, with strong ethic of personal responsibility.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision/direction.
- Personable, outgoing individual who enjoys working with people, and is able to handle high-stress situations with grace. It’s a fun group, so a positive attitude is a must.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment.
- Great problem solving skills and analytical abilities.
- Experience using Zendesk or other CRM or customer service applications, and strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel.
- Meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Apple equipment
- Four weeks paid time off, generous parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch
- Stocked kitchen and beverages
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!