- Are you looking to ignite your career in a thriving SaaS business?
- Do you want to dive into a role where no two days are the same?
- Are you excited to learn about new software through supporting our customer queries?
If the answer is YES to ALL of these, read on 👇
The Customer Support Coordinator is responsible for processing system requests, managed services, data entry and other activities in support of the Customer Support team. This role will ideally suit an entry-level candidate that is looking for something different in a support or service-type role. We seek a highly organised, self-starter who can prioritise work, show initiative and respond quickly to get things done in an ever changing business.
This role is crucial to ensuring that VendorPanel meets our contractual obligations with our customers as well as guaranteeing that platform products and features are set up or configured in a timely and accurate manner. In addition to this, a proportion of this role will also be tasked with providing some support to our supplier base. An understanding of customer service and/or technical support will be highly regarded.
You will provide day-to-day variety in responsibilities and deliverables, although there will be periods of repetition as required to fulfill periods of increased client activity. For the right candidate, excelling in this role will provide an excellent launching pad within the VendorPanel Support team and then further on into the rest of the business.
Although no two days are the same, a rough breakdown of responsibilities would look like the following:
✅Platform requests: 30%
✅Managed services: 50%
✅Customer Support: 20%
As part of this role you will 👀
- Work with the Support Team Leader to manage daily and forecast weekly back-office activity.
- Undertake high-volume, low complexity data entry or verification tasks in support of VendorPanel’s partners.
- Activate and/or configure platform features for customer enterprises.
- Administer platform users and licensing for customer enterprises.
- Compile basic reporting for the use of internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide platform support for our Customer Success, Sales and Account Management teams.
- Provide some inbound and outbound support to our Supplier user base.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following attributes 💡
- Customer and stakeholder centric
- An aptitude for quickly learning systems and new processes.
- Exceptional time management and planning skills.
- A balanced approach to the delivery of work between quality and quantity within timeframes.
- A strong communicator.
- An eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills dealing with all levels of an organisation.
- The ability to quickly pivot and acclimate to new priorities and focuses. We need this person to just get things done.
Advantageous, but not required:
Experience in a back-office, administration or a customer facing role. How many years of experience is unimportant, but we want someone who cares and understands the importance of delivering quality customer experiences/work.
A bit about us ✌️
VendorPanel provides an award-winning technology platform used by medium and large corporate organisations as well as local and state government. Our clients are in Australia, Canada New Zealand, and the US. We manage billions of dollars in procurement spend and provide corporate and government buyers with a better way to do business with suppliers. It helps them simplify procurement, reduce risk and drive savings, while also leveraging procurement spend to drive positive social and economic impacts. We are a people-centric, carbon-neutral business. We offer a flexible (family-friendly) work environment and the opportunity to take your career to the next level🚀
...and our culture 😀
We are proud of the culture we are building and we expect our team to reflect our company values with professional integrity, diversity of thought, experience, and skills. Ask yourself, “Do I want to love what I do? Do I care about making a difference? Do I strive for excellence in all aspects of my life? Do I question things? Am I open to feedback? Do I tell it like it is, without the spin? Do I use my initiative and do what it takes to get things done?” If you answered yes to these questions, then we could be for you! We are a team of passionate and enthusiastic people, If you feel you have what it takes to be part of the team, please apply now! 🎉
A note to our applicants
At VendorPanel, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and actively encourage those from marginalized communities to apply. Similarly, if you require any accommodations or adjustments to the interview process, please let our hiring manager know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Please note that you must have the legal right to work in Australia to be considered for this position. We handle important data, so a police record check will be required.