We are a financial services platform that leverages technology to offer our customers seamless and user-friendly products related to banking, loans, and investments. Our vision is to empower users to achieve financial wellness.
We help users cut through the banking jargons, offer smart insights based on spending and provide users with a range of new age features to enable and make sense of their finances. Our mission is to inspire healthier financial communities and help people own their relationship with money.
We are looking for a Customer Service Executive for voice process who will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Supporting end customers via various communication channels including - mails, social media and on calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions as per agreed communication guidelines and defined policies
What you need :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary people and communications skills
- Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience working as Customer Support in voice process Executive, approachable, and a team player with a learning and forward-thinking mindset
- Creating delightful customer relationships which include consistent follow-through, setting proper expectations, and advocating for client issues within internal departments
- Only Graduates can apply
- No Undergraduates
- Exp in fraud and credit card will be an additional advantage
- Willing to work 5-6 days a week
Why join Jupiter?
- We have the right team that has built successful payments and banking businesses in the past, including our founder: Jitendra Gupta
- The market is huge and ready for disruption. The youth deserves and appreciates a better UX than the one provided by existing banks.
- The banking infrastructure is transforming rapidly, and the banking APIs are more open than ever.
Why you should work with us:
We are customer centric and are committed to building a better banking experience. We're a positive, transparent and inclusive community that is result driven and motivated by brilliance. Working with us is not just fun, it's agile, fast paced and collaborative. We've been backed by leading investors like Tiger Global, QED, Matrix , Sequoia and are growing rapidly in the fin tech space - we’ve built a strong community of over 2 million users and are expanding!
If that's not enough, there's always more!
• Need a breather? Game with Jovians on the foosball table, obviously there's a scoreboard !
• Our wholesome health care plans take care of you - whenever, wherever.
• Embrace growth! You'll find people from all walks of life at Jupiter, budding freshers, seasoned veterans - you name
• We take unwinding as seriously as we do hustling - game nights are just our way of downtimes
• Collaboration is key for us - your value isn’t limited to your responsibilities! Feel free to lurk in other departments and share your thoughts!
• Weekly knowledge sharing: Learning doesn’t stop at Jupiter - grab your cup of chai and engage in knowledge sharing from the best in the business, every Wednesday!
And there's always more:
Want to know more about us? Hop onto the links below:
Sounds like you’d fit right in? Apply to our job using the link below!