APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 24th, 2019
Multi-million dollar prize pools. Packed events at Staples Center, Madison Square Garden, and Seoul World Cup Stadium. 250 million active players worldwide. Millionaire pro-players. Welcome to the world of esports.
We are the tip of the spear for esports
- Battlefy is where esports is created and discovered – it’s the easiest way to create, manage, and find esports competitions
- Battlefy is the esports platform trusted globally by game studios, publishers, brands, and leagues to create, market, and scale organized gaming competitions
- Battlefy is used by more than 100,000 esports organizations who reach over 60,000,000 players
- We were founded well before the Associated Press confirmed the correct spelling for “esports,” and we’re backed by gaming and media industry veterans and Silicon Valley funded
- We’re growing, and we need passionate talent to drive the company to the next level
About our team
Esports and gaming are in our DNA. We grind League of Legends as part of our product testing, practice CSing obsessively in DOTA2, and are adamant about Ultimate Infestation giving way too much value in Hearthstone. We never pick Hanzo in Overwatch but are always willing to fill; and we’re always ready to blast goals from outside the box in either FIFA or Rocket League. And, recently, we added frying pans to the dress code; thanks, PUBG.
About Customer Support
At Battlefy, we support thousands of organizers and their communities. Our multilingual, global support team is spread across all time zones to help our users whenever a tournament is taking place.
If you are a passionate, entrepreneurial individual who seeks an opportunity to enter the esports industry, you’ve come to the right place.
At Battlefy, you’ll work with a passionate and growing team, who work on esports’ most groundbreaking projects.
- Extremely passionate about customer happiness: if a user is not happy, you cannot sleep at night
- Comfortable being a leader, the jungler who unites the team, the person with the saving headshot at the last second of the match, someone who is a natural at getting cross-functional teams to win
- Not afraid of getting his/her hands dirty to solve user problems
- Excited to learn and grow in your career
- Comfortable with analyzing data, e.g., analyzing his/her team’s performance or making sense of user requests
- A competitor, doesn’t matter if you’re into weekend marathons or the latest battle royale game, you enjoy competition and you know what matters to someone who is competing to win
- Coordinate and manage the activities of a cross-functional, global team of support agents that work with Battlefy’s organizers across all time zones and several major languages
- Have a work week of Wednesday to Sunday. As a tournament platform, a majority of our support requests happen during the weekend
- Answer support tickets for 30 hours per week during the first three months of your employment
- Directly support our users through Battlefy’s support channels
- Champion user needs across Battlefy. You’ll be the voice of the user throughout the company
- Coach support agents and help them become the best version of themselves when it comes to supporting Battlefy’s users
- Ensure Battlefy considers the best support tools for users
- Ensure that all our support interactions maintain a high quality standard
- Leverage metrics and data to ensure our user support process is effective
- You are an experienced support manager either managing an in-house team or managing vendors to deliver world class customer support service to users
- You’ve had experience understanding user problems and properly articulated them to product teams to justify prioritization
- You have experience as a people manager, both from a performance and a career growth perspective
Bonus Points if you…
- Have experience in organizing or competing in esports tournaments
- Are fluent in at least one of the following languages: Portuguese, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, German. or any Asian language. English fluency is a must.
At Battlefy, you will be instrumental in fostering the team to rise up and become legends. While doing so you’ll receive a competitive salary, flexible hours, medical & dental benefits, and unlimited vacation time. Most importantly though, you will receive the support of a talented, warm and welcoming family that shares your passion and enthusiasm for building a legacy in esports.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive extended health and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Company laptop
- Unlimited vacation days
- Flexible work hours
- Helpful and friendly team
- Dog friendly office
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Social fridays (and board games!) to destress with the team
- Working with the support of a talented, warm and welcoming family that shares your passion and enthusiasm in building a legacy in esports
- And much more!
Thank you for your interest in Battlefy! Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Battlefy is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.