Every day our software contributes to deciding where thousands of people live. We believe that this is an incredible responsibility and one that we do not take lightly. Accordingly, our company culture focuses on inclusivity, diversity, hard work, and innovation.
Our products and services need to be simple to use, honest, inclusive, and intuitive, so we are looking for like-minded people who love creating user-friendly experiences for all users, designing accessible and adaptable interfaces for any platform and implementing elegant and testable systems that make a difference in the world.
Our technical teams are optimized for creative performance with an agile process singularly focused on extracting the most value for our customers. We operate in small product-oriented teams with minimal hierarchy and even less bureaucracy. We get things done.
We’re constantly looking for improvements to our products and our processes. All voices are equal at Naborly—we hire people to have an opinion and to be creative.
As the Customer Support Manager, you will ensure your team is consistently providing excellent customer support, meeting KPI’s, and following Standard Operating Procedures. In addition, you’ll proactively identify ways our customers can more effectively use our solutions, and analyze trends in team performance and customer feedback to drive decision-making.
- Lead a team of customer support representatives, and manage the hiring of new team members as we scale and grow.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop training and coaching programs for CS Representatives, working to constantly improve team performance.
- Develop and refine scalable support processes to ensure progress towards company objectives.
- Escalate and manage feedback on product and system issues, and identify and track feature requests and bugs.
- Contribute to and maintain content in our internal and external Help Center to improve the customer experience.
- Identify product and service improvements to better serve our customers.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to identify and track feature requests and bugs.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three years professional experience in customer success, customer service, customer relations, or equivalent, preferably at a startup.
- Leadership and collaboration skills, with demonstrated ability to motivate and build high-performing teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities, navigate ambiguity, and maintain organizational focus in a rapid-growth environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Prior experience with Zendesk.
What Naborly offers:
- Competitive salary and Stock Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Transit Pass
- Full Health Benefits
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- A team of motivated, creative entrepreneurs focused on generating results
- PREMIUM OFFICE LOCATIONS IN Downtown San Francisco and Toronto
Naborly wouldn’t be the same without the tight-knit atmosphere we have scaled up from our inception. Sharing meals, day trips, and hackathons are the foundations of our camaraderie. We make sure everyone on the team feels like family and knows that everyone at the company has their back.
We are dedicated to working for the common good and doing what’s right – this applies both within our company and to our greater mission to solve very difficult, very real, global problems. In order to provide the best and most beautiful user experience and products for our clients, we start from within the company by building a diverse, passionate and empowered team. Employment here is based solely upon one’s individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, pregnancy status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation or veteran, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.