Springboard Retail is the leading point of sale and retail management software, designed specifically to empower brands and retailers to harness their data and sell more profitably. We are seeking a Customer Support Manager to join our growing team.
The core mission of the Customer Support Manager is to lead, motivate and inspire the members of the critical Customer Support team. You will ensure that our support team is empowered with best-in-class tools and systems in order to provide service that exceeds customer expectations. You are naturally metrics-oriented and thrive on using data to continually improve service delivery. You efforts will increase customer lifetime value, boost customer satisfaction, and ensure that customers continually derive maximum value from Springboard Retail products.
Springboard Retail is a fully distributed team so this is a remote position. All of our processes are designed with a remote-first mindset.
- Manage all Customer Support operations. Inspire and lead the Customer Support team.
- Upgrade support tools and systems in order to drive efficiency, visibility, and best-in-class service.
- Establish support team metrics. Benchmark our metrics against relevant comparative companies. Set and achieve ambitious, metrics-driven service delivery goals in order to continually improve our customer experience and satisfaction.
- Positively and responsibly handle escalated customer issues.
- Continually enhance customer support content, including Help Center and other self serve tools. Adapt existing content based on customer feedback and product changes.
- As a leader in the Customer Success organization, partner closely with colleagues in onboarding, implementations, and project management to ensure holistic positive service experiences.
- Provide consistent feedback to the product team. As one of the most important customer representatives in the company, use your customer knowledge to strongly influence the product and product roadmap.
- Grow the team in line with business goals by recruiting and hiring talented team members.
- Proactively identify and capitalize on expansion and upsell opportunities. Work in close partnership with Sales to ensure that customers are continually maximizing Springboard Retail products.
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing software support
- 5+ years experience managing teams
- Experience supporting POS hardware configuration and basic computer networking strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience or expertise in specialty retail strongly preferred
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Flexible work from anywhere policy
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Company-sponsored 401k plan