Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use service. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
Our customers are more than just customers to us – they are the heart of our business. We strongly believe that it is our job to ensure that our customers feel they are receiving great value from our service. Our Customer Success team is praised for its positive and solution-oriented approach, in which even the toughest situations are handled with dedication and a human touch.
Currently, we are seeking a Customer Support Manager (German speaking) who isn’t afraid of complicated issues and, above all, is able to grow and maintain healthy customer relationships. Our ideal candidate takes pride in creating a top-notch customer experience, has excellent communication skills, is confident and gets a kick out of exceeding expectations.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. They are event organisers, designers and yoga instructors, part-time bloggers, consultants, musicians and everything in between. One thing our customers have in common is that they are not in the business of business administration. They have passion, but they hate bureaucracy. Here at Holvi, our goal is simple: to make life easier for freelancers and entrepreneurs.
- A German speaker with excellent English skills
- Friendly, positive and outgoing
- A team player and a self-starter
- Passionate about Customer Support and you take a genuine interest in Customers
- Comfortable working with different support channels, including instant messaging
- A problem solver, and you work well under pressure
- You can start soon and you are able to work in Helsinki, Finland
- +5 years experience working in Customer Support
- Experience from the Finance Industry
- You have experience in working with Zendesk or with similar tools
Your role and responsibilities
- You are an essential part of the Holvi Support team, helping our customers with daily support issues via chat, email and phone
- You support operations team in customer communication
- You share the challenges our customers have with the rest of the Holvi team
- You are willing to incorporate sales and research techniques into customer calls when needed
- Humane - Holvi is the entrepreneur’s best friend; an accessible, warm and understanding partner.
- Expert - Holvi is a pioneer in digital banking for entrepreneurs. Our own experience of running a business with its own successes and failures has given us a deep understanding and know-how of how to help our customers in their everyday life. We’re all here to express our knowledge and leverage it into creating a better Holvi for our customers.
- Of fanatic quality - Our passion is functional design. We work for long-term consistent performance, instead of short-term wins.
- Genuine - We’re here to conquer the world on our own terms. We are friendly, but never hypocritical or fake - credibility is at the heart of all we do.
We offer you
- A talented team of 100+ colleagues of 18 different nationalities across offices in Helsinki, Berlin and Madrid
- A front-seat position in a fast growing technology company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Continuous development opportunities
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing fintech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator banks, BBVA.
Apply before 8.8.2019 - We will hire as soon as we find the right candidate!