Olo is looking for a support enthusiast to join our Customer Support team as a Customer Support Phone Specialist. The Customer Support team plays a crucial role within Olo's Customer Success team by providing the first level of support for our restaurant customers and their franchisees. As a Phone Specialist, you will assess and address phone calls with support requests that come into our Customer Support team while also working with our team to improve documentation and processes to decrease escalations. Olo's Support platform is available 7 days a week 7:00am-12:00am EST, but the primary shift time for this role will be 9-6pm EST Monday-Friday.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Senior Customer Support Team Lead. You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo's headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Provide phone support to our customers and their franchisees during all phases of the Olo lifecycle as they adopt, use and manage Olo's products.
- Liaise between the customer and Customer Success team to provide clear and accurate troubleshooting solutions through telephone, or occasionally our support management system or Zendesk, and diagnose, research, document, and resolve escalated issues.
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to help draft and edit both internal and customer-facing documentation, including multimedia tutorials and webinars, with a goal to eliminate tickets and address customer questions without escalation.
- Learn about Olo's developing product offerings as they relate to and could potentially solve recurring customer issues.
- Provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to improve the customer experience and overall customer support flow.
- Attend internal and customer-facing training to learn about product enhancements.
- Support customer accounts to maintain favorable, long-term relationships.
What We’ll Expect From You
- 1+ years experience providing customer phone support where you embody teamwork and excellence in service.
- Passion for solving customers' problems by using available resources.
- Avid interest in the restaurant industry.
- Experience working with detailed procedures and program guidelines.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Nice to Have
- Experience working for a software, SaaS, or technology company.
- Experience using ticketing systems such as Zendesk to process and resolve support requests.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand's own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee's, Checkers & Rally's, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack and more. Learn more at www.olo.com
Olo's headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!