Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, has an immediate opening for a Customer Support Representative in its Customer Service department. The ideal candidate for this position will be a high-energy, multitasking individual who can balance quality and quantity. Hours for this position are Monday–Friday, 8am to 5pm. Wolfram Research offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Answering phone, email and chat inquiries
- Assisting customers with
- Basic product installation
- Product Orders
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- A minimum of a two-year degree or high-school diploma and equivalent experience
- Two to four years of experience in a customer service environment
- Be computer literate and willing to acquire additional skills as deemed necessary
- Enjoy working with people and solving problems
- Willing to go the extra mile to assist customers
- Experience with database systems will be considered a plus
Location: Champaign, Illinois (this position does not allow for remote work)
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.