We are looking to build a large and thriving team of Drive Live Operations Support Representatives for a new part of DoorDash's business: DoorDash Drive.
Join us in being part of an exciting opportunity to support the most pressing needs of thousands of DoorDash's partner Merchants, Customers and Dashers worldwide! You’ll be part of an exciting, rapidly-growing team designed to take our support to the next level.
About the Role
In this role you will respond to live inbound inquiries from partner Merchants, Customers and Dashers worldwide. You will be expected to juggle phone, email and chat. This role calls for a self-starter who wants to be part of a new, dynamic and fast-moving team at DoorDash. This role will require the ability to flex to off hour shifts such as mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Handle all inbound issue resolution for DoorDash Drive’s partner merchants, customers and dashers worldwide, while maintaining a best in class experience in each and every interaction.
- Address real-time issues, such as dispatching, payments, account questions, driver issues, or troubleshooting by email, phone and chat with tact and the utmost professionalism.
- Develop a deep expertise in how DoorDash Drive’s processes, systems, and resources work, and how to use them to ensure positive outcomes.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and relationship-building.
We're excited about you because...
- You have 1+ years in customer experience, customer success or operations roles.
- You have experience in a fast-paced account management or customer service role
- You have prior experience handling inbound customer issue resolution using email, phone and chat.
- You have expert communication and interpersonal skills
- You are driven--you are a highly motivated self-starter
- You have a service mindset--you love helping people.
- You have high EQ and are adept at building relationships.
- You are meticulously organized--you can juggle both issue resolution & concise communication.
- You have no problem juggling multiple tasks.
- You're a innovative--you're not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You're a strategic thinker--you love thinking about new opportunities or process improvement
- You're a hustler with an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias to action.
- You're comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a track record of maintaining a high-level of professional maturity
Why You’ll Love Working at DoorDash
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.