Zazzle is the world's leading platform for quality custom products. Zazzle’s proprietary technology enables individuals, professional artists, and major brands, including Disney and Hallmark, to create and offer billions of unique products for customers worldwide. Zazzle’s rapidly expanding product base covers every topic imaginable and includes t-shirts, business cards, invitations, in addition to a variety of custom gifts. Upon creation, products are instantly and accurately visualized on the site and offered in the Zazzle marketplace. When ordered, each product is made on-demand, typically within 24 hours. Launched in 2005 and based in Redwood City, California, Zazzle’s vision is to redefine commerce, powered by the world’s imagination.
Customer Support Representative - Japanese
The mindset at Zazzle is that anything is possible. With the right people and the use of cutting edge technology we can connect the world at large to the creativity of the individual. So our internal team is the best at what they do. Smart, creative, and motivated. Interested in joining the team?
Customer Support Representative
Zazzle prides itself in creating an amazing, fun, easy, social and reliable service deriving from the normal industry customer service standards. The ideal candidate must be willing to take a fresh approach as they respond to customer inquiries via e-mail and phone. Overall, this position requires that he/she can easily adapt into our delight philosophy and provide outstanding customer service to every customer, every day.
- Answer support calls and e-mails daily approximately 80+
- Help customers in a professional and timely matter including but not limited to:
- Process return orders
- Promotional offers
- Status of orders
- Design help
- Website navigation
- Communicates effectively to ensure customers are completely satisfied with their Zazzle experience
- Exude confidence with a professional demeanor
- Understand and preserve company goals as well as drive and motive fellow team members to accomplish them
- adapts to our delight philosophy
- Ability to conduct research on orders and use available resources
- Complete translation tasks as needed
- Other duties as required
- Exceptional customer service focused abilities
- Excellent level of written & spoken English is required
- Fluency in Japanese
- Proven success of managing difficult customer situations
- Team oriented and works well with others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent in using following programs:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Windows
- Technology driven is a plus
- Quick learner and ability to apply techniques in a fast-paced, high pressure and demanding environment
- Ability to learn swiftly and apply techniques in a valuable and productive manner
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking ability and organization
- 3rd level degree or diploma.