📍3 days a week at our office in Kelham Island, the other 2 days are up to you!
This role sits within our Referencing Team.
- Vouch is a referencing company with a difference ✨
- 1 in 5 people in the UK rent, and we use the latest technology to provide a full reference in a user-friendly way, making it more efficient and less stressful for tenants ❤️
- At Vouch, you aren't defined by your job description, we encourage you to get involved with the different projects happening & make an impact. Whether it’s an idea on how to improve our services, or simply establishing a new office tradition – we want to hear it 🚀
- Handling and managing the referencing process for Letting Agents
- Engaging with tenants, guarantors, employers, landlords and agents throughout the reference journey to get the relevant information to complete a reference.
- Once a reference is completed, you will make the decision on whether a tenant can be accepted to rent the property
- You’ll work closely alongside the letting agent to develop and maintain a relationship with them
What we need from you:
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- you have previous experience working in a targeted environment
- You’re able to grasp new systems and products
- You’re a multitasking whizz and are able to move across different platforms and systems
What's in it for you?
- 🌴 25 days annual leave with an additional day for each year your work here, plus bank holidays!
- 🚀 £1000 annual Learning and Development budget including access to Learnably
- ✨ Pension scheme
And some other perks are:
- 💻 Flexible working & hybrid working
- 🐶 Dog friendly office with our most regular fluffy visitors Oscar and Bruno
- 🍿 Office snacks
- 🎉 We work hard but enjoy letting our hair down with plenty of team socials
- 🤗 Exposure to the Goodlord group and the opportunities to progress that come with that
If you’re ready to help us provide the best renting experience in the world, then click apply (2-3 minutes)!
A full job spec is available on request
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all new starters are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Regrettably we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role
No agencies please - we have tried and trusted partners we would turn to should we require support