Who we are:
Geotab is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Marketplace, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Who you are:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Product Support Specialist who is responsible for one-call resolution with a focus on creating customer loyalty and providing a great customer experience. If you love technology, have a passion for technical and customer support and are keen to join an industry leader — we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
As a Product Support Specialist, your key area of responsibility will be creating customer loyalty and satisfaction through one contact resolution of Geotab related inquiries. You will need to work closely with operations, sales and other internal support teams. To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts. In addition, the successful candidate will know and demonstrate practices and processes for establishing and retaining customer relationships and creating customer satisfaction. You will also understand the Geotab devices, accessories and portals including troubleshooting protocols and applications.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Support client, carrier and sales team by providing phone, chat and email assistance relating to device errors, network communications, portal configuration and navigation, product implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Support carrier demo and product trial programs.
- Coordinate with all departments in the management of the return/exchange process for Geotab devices and accessories from case origin to completion, including communication to the customer.
- Manage, develop and deliver product service training to Re-sellers and External Customers.
- Provide exceptional customer satisfaction to Re-sellers and External Customers.
- Provide Customer feedback and follow-through.
- Supporting clients 24/7, thus hours of work may vary.
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree is Required
- Post Secondary Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field is considered an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Expert level Excel skills including creation of pivot tables and reports
- Internet savvy and accustomed to the use of automated systems
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Highly self-motivated, articulate and analytical-minded
- Previous experience in troubleshooting technical issues is considered an asset
Why job seekers choose Geotab:
Work from home and flex work arrangements
Home office reimbursement program
Online learning and networking opportunities
Electric vehicle purchase incentive program
Competitive medical and dental benefits (full-time employees only)
Retirement savings program (full-time employees only)
How we work:
At Geotab, we understand that the world is always changing and that we need to change with it. Geotab has adopted a hybrid model for working, including a flexible work from home program, with the opportunity to work in our safe, clean offices. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
Geotab encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Geotab is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities throughout the interview, selection and employment process. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at [email protected] Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.