A customer centric champion who thrives on providing high level service via many popular channels including email, phone, chat, forums and social media.
- Kounta is the go-to platform for Hospitality.
- We create products for (and by) people who love to produce, sell and share great food and drink, so they can connect better, work faster, and smarter, and keep growing.
- Our first product is a Point of Sale (POS) system, but there is so much more to it than just that...
- Have enthusiastic, positive and knowledgeable interactions with customers, partners and Kounta team members, maintaining Kounta’s Gold Class standard for support
- Participate in a 24x7 roster to support our global customer base with periodic after hours assistance
- Be highly available across Kounta’s support channels
- Maintain customer health and retention by responding to red flags in coordination with our Account Managers
- Assist our Education team in the enhancement of the Kounta Support Centre
- Involvement in the review and deployment of new Kounta platform releases
- Assist with the identification, reproduction and escalation of product issues and bugs to the Quality Assurance team, tracking through to resolution with each customer, partner and Kounta team member
- Advocate and promote improvements to our products and services from frontline customer feedback to the Support Manager
- Proven technical support and customer service experience (3-5 years)
- Experience in common Phone, Email, Ticketing and Live Chat platforms
- Strong knowledge in online, mobile and desktop platforms; iOS, Android, OSX, Windows
- Familiarity with the concept of an API as a method to extend and connect applications
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS or PaaS environment with a frequent deployment and update schedule
- Basic networking knowledge (LAN/WAN, Routing, Wireless technologies, Setup & Config)SQL and Cloud Infrastructure knowledge is a plus
- Brew up? Coffee from Australia’s finest roasters in house, with our very own coffee experts floating around to teach you a trick or two (think Mecca, Sample, Allpress).
- Weekly tastings of delicious products our customers create (think Messina, Young Henrys, Porteno, Sonoma).
- Relax and limber up with weekly Yoga sessions
- Friday feasting! Food from a different Kounta customer every week, drinks, industry masterclasses, industry expert sessions hosted by our customers, and team chatter every Friday at 4:30
- Convenient location in Chippendale
- Amazing new, large office in a converted warehouse
Kounta hires the best and brightest - only apply if you're a premier league championship winning player.
You will be joining a bright and experienced team who love what they are doing to create a unique experience for our customers.
To all recruitment agencies: Kounta does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Kounta employees or any other company location. Kounta is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.