- Are you a passionate and curious go-getter that wants the opportunity to make an impact in a high-growth and fast-paced SaaS company?
- Are you excited about helping nonprofits reach, engage and retain the donors they depend on to achieve their vision for a better world?
- Does your company have a philanthropic mascot (Blossom the Orangutan) that oversees their Industry leading customer retention rate and stellar NPS scores?
If you answered yes to those first few questions then you may be just what we are looking for in our next Customer Support Specialist.
- Through acquisition, Kindful and Bloomerang have joined forces in supporting tens of thousands of non-profit professionals globally. Our stand-out team of 270+ employees believes in the value of life with a mission, and they take great pleasure in helping passionate charities make smart decisions that help them reach out, grow, and thrive through easy-to-use software. Together, we’ve created the highest-rated fundraising/donor CRM platform on the market and we are excited for the opportunity to add people like yourself to our best-in-class culture.
- As a Customer Support Specialist, you will provide excellent customer service and day-to-day support for all of Bloomerang’s customers by answering their Bloomerang questions via email, live chat, and phone.
- Assisting our wonderful customers with the Bloomerang software.
- Ensuring proper software utilization by each of our customers.
- Conducting new customer implementations and training.
- Developing and delivering training webinars to both our customers and internal employees.
- Writing and creating help documents and videos. Don’t worry, we’ll show you how.
- Assist with general software quality assurance and testing.
- Provide software design and functionality feedback to our Product Development team.
What Does It Take
- A background in providing top-notch customer service.
- Superb written and verbal communication.
- The ability to solve problems quickly.
- Have keen troubleshooting ability, and general comfort with computers and software technology.
- Health Insurance: Medical, Vision, Dental, FSA, HSA
- Paid Parental Leave: For time spent with your little one
- 401K with Match: To help you save for the future
- Wellness: You'll have access to a free subscription to Headspace, a free weekly yoga class taught via Zoom, and a kitchen stocked with snacks and coffee.
- Time Away: PTO, Flex Days, Volunteer Days, 13 Paid Holidays
- Equipment: We ship everything to your front door
This is a full-time, permanent position, either fully remote or based in our Indianapolis HQ. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
We are currently registered to employ in the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
Applicants with disabilities may contact [email protected] to request accommodation in completing an employment application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Bloomerang does not accept agency resumes or partnerships at this time.