At Piktochart, we strive to make our users’ day. We advocate happiness and delight, and we want you to be a part of our team to help make users happy! This is not a typical Customer Support role where you’re answering tickets and phone calls only. As a SAAS product, we conduct conversations with our users, analyze them and channel the feedback back to the product and the company so that we’re truly building customer-centric and forward products! If you care about helping users and making an impact in the visual communication space, please apply.
Your mission :
- Help incoming customer conversations to ensure they have the best experience possible (teammates tend to help 60+ customers/send minimum 80+ emails and 10 chats per day) and adhering to our QA standards and company policies.
- Provide excellence customer experience with a high productivity level, quick first response time and short average handle time.
- Building relationships and engaging customers by going the extra mile to provide the best possible response.
- Identifying the customers' needs, clarify information, research each issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives, while providing the best value and empathy towards the user.
- Gather valuable customer feedback by conducting short user interviews, understanding customer pain points and forward to the Product Team.
- Perform logical troubleshooting. Accurately document troubleshooting steps for developers to troubleshoot and confirm resolution of reported issues.
- Writing documentation to help users help themselves (all the documentation on our Help Center is written and maintained by our Support Team).
- Contribute towards the improvement of Piktochart’s support system through ad-hoc projects such as revamping the FAQ section, revising tags, updating Customer Playbook etc.
- Receptive to giving and receiving candid feedback in order to improve individual and team goals
- An outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- A high degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve most customer issues on first contact.
- A resourceful, quick and agile learner, quick-thinking and empathetic attitude.
- Adapt to quickly to changing priorities and customer needs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and incoming requests accordingly.
- Ability to analyze the situation and make the best possible decision to resolve problems, typically related to assigned workload.
- A flexible mindset towards 24x7 operations (Shift work may be required).
- Clear and efficient communication including an out-of-this-world level of friendliness, politeness, patience, and professionalism. You do whatever it takes to delight customers!
- Being able to work autonomously.
- 1-3 years of experience in Media/Tech supporting SaaS Applications.
Nice to have :
- Some experience working within tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Writing/web content creation experience (a plus).
Who are we?
We are transforming the visual storytelling space by delivering an effortless user experience in creating beautiful, professional grade visuals. By pushing the limits of what’s possible in technology and taking time to understand our users, Piktochart has empowered over 15 million users worldwide to visually communicate in ways that were not possible before!
The team that is behind Piktochart consists of 14 nationalities spread across 8 countries. Pair programming, mentorship, code reviews and group learning all form part of our daily lives and we consider it a privilege to continuously learn. The HOPEFUL values define our culture and inform our actions and decisions.