We’re looking for a Customer Support Team Lead to add some additional leadership power and experience to our Customer Support teams in our Singapore office. This role is a unique opportunity to build a strong team, develop processes that put our customers first, and provide continuous feedback from our customers to various product development teams to help millions more potential customers save money by using Wise!
You’ll receive a competitive package including an annual salary and stock options in a fast-growing company, amongst a wide array of other benefits.
- Develop and build a strong team of efficient CS Agents who provide world-class support to our customers
- Help your team members find their path in Wise and set them up for success, while working with your lead to do the same, potentially growing into a Senior Team Lead role
- Help set and report against monthly and quarterly performance targets, communicate key insights, and obstacles to the teams and the broader company
- Work closely with other Customer Support teams across the world, and the Wise product teams, to identify ways to improve the customer support experience while reducing customer contacts through product changes
- Increase quality, effectiveness, and efficiency within Customer Support, as well as collaborate and communicate between varied Wise functions and teams across the globe
Help your team focus on why they’re doing what they’re doing, and also make sure they can see how their work helps to bring us closer to our mission
Build the team’s culture and set a great example by living our values on a daily basis
This role will give you the opportunity to:
Make an Impact - You’ll fuel this revolution by setting the standard of exceptional service for our customers. Our CS Agents are the first point of contact for our customers, so you’ll empower them with the tools required for our level of service and you’ll be there to help them develop along the way. We're all about intellectual curiosity, growth, and a solution-oriented mindset, because after all, this isn't just a job to us!
Be Yourself - We’re looking for Team Leads who have friendly personalities that are fun to work with! We hire smart people and we trust them, because we're not interested in drama, only good Karma!
Work Globally - Our customers are all over the world and our team members are just as diverse. We're 1600+ Wisers strong, with 70+ nationalities working in offices from Tampa to Tokyo, and several places in-between. Much like our product, we work across borders and teams to take care of our customers, because they come first and we make no compromises on that!
Inspire Teams - With your leadership style, bright ideas, knowledge, self-starting attitude, and customer insight, you’ll directly drive innovation and help us make money borderless! Whether you're building growth paths for your team or working with a product team to offer expert insight on a feature, whatever the mission, we get it done!
A bit about you:
You hold a Singaporean citizenship or permanent residency (please note we cannot support Visas for this role)
You’re experienced. You’ve got a proven track record as a people Lead in Customer Service, or a customer-facing Operations team - this is a requirement
You’re passionate. About customer experience, technology, leading people, and building teams. These aren’t just lines on a job description, you genuinely enjoy your work
You’re reliable. You’ve got the ability to multi-task and you take responsibility in challenging situations. You can manage, delegate, and oversee cross-team projects
You’re data-driven. You can dive into numbers to support process improvements, prioritization, and forecasting
You’re a self-starter. With a proven track record of taking individual ownership and responsibilities beyond your main daily duties, you’ve got a radar for finding areas of improvement and then you get things done
You’re an exceptional communicator. Nothing falls through the cracks with your cross-team communication and listening skills, you’re a master presenter, and you’re calm and comfortable when either giving or receiving feedback
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Any additional languages are always welcome
Please note: Only applications with both a resume and cover letter will be considered.
Please answer the following topics in your cover letter:
- What makes you the best candidate for the role?
- How do you imagine the role and what in your past experience has best prepared you for this?
- Provide an example of when you have led the implementation of a project, process change, or an initiative.
Pro Tips: Try to be specific in your cover letter. If you have projects you’ve led or things you’re proud of, explain the what, how and why. Bring examples. This is your chance to introduce yourself to us and we’re looking for the right person, beyond just what’s in your resume.