This is a part-time and "work from anywhere" role. Yes, anywhere.
AltspaceVR is looking for Customer Support Team members to support our 24/7 in-VR support efforts. You would be responsible for becoming well-versed in all things AltspaceVR, becoming a brand and product ambassador for AltspaceVR, and being a pillar of community for AltspaceVR.
Why we care:
AltspaceVR is a social experience. Interacting with others in VR and looking them in the eye is an extremely powerful experience and core to our product usage. Having Road Teamers at the ready to provide that to our visitors is key. We want our users to immediately interact with intelligent, well-spoken, fun, and interesting people in AltspaceVR. Is that you?!
Who we are looking for:
As a Customer Support Member, we are looking for passionate individuals (not just passionate about VR!) to support our community. We look for Road Teamers who are courteous, professional and who exhibit strong communication skills with teammates, users, and demo participants. As this is a remote or 'anywhere' position, AltspaceVR also looks for resourceful, independent individuals with an excellent sense of organization and time management skills.
• Welcome and integrate new users into AltspaceVR -- teach them how to use AltspaceVR and answer questions
• Greet and lead demos from various trade shows or privately hosted events
• Get involved with events; either hosting, moderating, or both!
• Test our product and report feedback about bugs uncovered from your or our community's use of AltspaceVR
• Ability and willingness to accept this as a part-time, temporary role paid through our temporary agency
• Own a computer capable of running AltspaceVR in 2D mode. (Our app can be downloaded at: https://account.altvr.com/ For Windows or Mac )
• Courteous and professional communication skills with teammates, users, and demo participants
• Organizational and time management skills
• Must be able to work approximately 10-15 hours per week with the possibility of working additional hours
• Willingness to learn everything about our product
• Currently have VR Ready equipment (Gaming computer + Your choice of HMD)
• Frequent use and/or familiarity with AltspaceVR and the greater VR community
• Flexible schedule
As AltspaceVR grows, we will be looking for more great people. If you are a VR enthusiast looking to get into this exciting industry, this may be a great opportunity for you! While these positions are currently part-time, temporary roles employed through our temp agency, they are a great stepping stone for getting to know us and for us to get to know you better. While we are always accepting applications for new additions to the Road Team--we may not be actively hiring at all times.