Forward Networks is looking for an experienced CX / UX Researcher who will act as a testing and research lead
Forward Networks is a fast growing startup working to revolutionize the way network operators and engineers build and maintain large-scale networks. We've created a game-changing networking solution that CIOs and CSOs from Fortune 100 companies have called "magic". We've raised approximately $12M in venture capital, with our Series A round led by Andreessen Horowitz. Our plan is to double in size by the end of next year, and we're looking for goal-oriented candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset and interest in career advancement to help contribute to our growth.
The UX team at Forward Networks is responsible for translating customer and user needs into the user experience for a web application.
The CX / UX Researcher enables evidence-based strategy and design decisions through the execution of human factors research methods and skillful communication of the latest findings.
• Execute customer research strategy, from ideation, planning, recruiting, design, conducting the research, analysis and reporting out
• Work with product managers, designers, engineers and business stakeholders to prioritize research opportunities, understand and support their research needs
• Consult with product manager/business partners and design team members to develop a Discovery research plan for each project
• Join customer meetings, capture key findings, aggregate and create reports about customer needs
• Define research questions, create the research approach and recruitment plan, and select appropriate methods of data collection and analysis
• Create participant screeners; recruit from internal customer/user panels or work with vendors to recruit external participants; create research protocols
• Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
• Develop personas and customer journey maps
• Create usability test plans, develop screeners and recruit suitable participants
• Recruit and maintain relationships with users for future usability tests
• Work together with Network Engineers to develop usage scenarios and tasks for the usability tests
• Conduct remote usability tests and analyze results
• Analyze data (including statistical analysis) collected from our analytics tools (e.g. mouse movements, server logs)
• Collect and analyze NPS and similar metrics
• Model, analyze and interpret data, compile professional reports
• Present findings to cross functional teams