Since our launch in 2012, we’ve been on a mission: to make digital identification simple and secure for everyone, and everything.
In that time, we’ve expanded constantly, and been joined by over 150 incredible people, all with the same vision. We’ve grown in other ways too – we raised $35M in our Series A funding round, and launched our game-changing authentication platform.
Our technology is now being used by hundreds and thousands of users worldwide, including some of the world’s leading financial institutions.
And this is just the beginning.
Over the next year, Callsign will double in size as we continue our mission to make every web, mobile and physical interaction seamless and secure.
We can’t do that alone, though. That’s why we’re looking hire the brightest, most inquisitive minds out there: the people who want to help us change the rules of identity – and have the skills and passion to make this mission a reality.
Does that sound like you? Let’s talk.
- We are looking for a capable, deep technical cyber security engineer, who enjoys security work and possesses deep and wide expertise in the security space.
- Join a very technical, and passionated, security team.
- Pen-test our applications and infrastructure, work with and provide guidance to developers.
- You will design, plan, develop and maintain security tasks to detect/fix/prevent/monitor sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- This is a Blue Team role that requires knowledge of Red Team techniques and behaviour.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Pen-test applications and infrastructure, work with and provide guidance to developers.
- Identify and define system security requirements.
- Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security design.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible and as quickly as possible about any security incident.
- Be the, or part of, Security Incident Response Team.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancements.
- Collaborate with Engineering and DevOps teams to make sure security issues are addressed timely and effectively.
- Develop and give security training to Engineering and DevOps teams (OWASP and more).
- Run the daily/weekly/monthly security run-books to detect and keep any security incident under control.