Trusted Concepts, a division of Two Six Technologies is currently seeking a Cyber Threat Analyst. The ideal candidate will identify current and emerging threats and analyze adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) in order to produce insights that mitigate risks to customer operations. This individual will work closely with Data Scientists to identify and take advantage of a broad range of open source, sensitive, commercial, and intelligence data to generate actionable reporting. In addition to protecting critical missions, analytic products may be used to guide engineering activities to develop the next generation of cyber tools that can operate effectively in the constantly evolving cyber battlefield. You will apply analytical rigor to all work while remaining open to non-traditional information or conclusions.
Clearance Required : Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Generate cogent reporting to be used by customer computer network experts to plan mission support.
- Analyze all-source data to understand what threat hunters are doing and how other Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) actors are being detected.
- Build country or AOR level reports to understand the cyber threat landscape specific to that area or target of interest.
- Use predictive analysis to help guide long running engineering activities to evolve the customer’s cyber toolset.
- Leverage insights from Strategic Industrial Partners (SIP) and guide the SIP program to grow the cadre of partners to fill critical intelligence gaps.
- Work closely with technical and SETA personnel to identify additional data owned by internal customer elements and other IC partners that may improve the analytical products.
- Demonstrated experience with researching and evaluating modern cyber threats.
- Demonstrated knowledge of incident response, containment, and mitigation
- Knowledge of common cyber-attack methods and known cyber threat actors.
- Strong communication skills with a brisk writing style, able to build a compelling and effective narrative.
- Ability to evaluate worldwide security events to assess system impact and/or risk (e.g., zero day exploits, hardware failures, and/or cyber-attacks)
- Ability to working independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to sift through large amounts of unstructured data for key data points (i.e. Metadata and artifacts)
- Identify and document information that can fill critical gaps.
- Prepare a range of tailored products that embody and explain findings.
- Experience with technical collection abilities.