Clarity’s mission is to bring social impact to market. Through our proprietary methodology, we are gaining a deeper understanding of the needs of the population and how to cover them more efficiently in order to better allocate capital to those most important needs. Therefore, we are creating a highly disruptive tech tool (SaaS) to systematically measure and optimize the social impact of investment portfolios powered by big data and machine learning algorithms.
People at Clarity don’t "talk" ethics and values, "live" values by example. Our international team is constantly embracing the challenge, solving problems, driving by the purpose of helping investors optimize the social impact of their portfolios. Together, we can become the “gold Standard” offering solutions to all society stakeholders — we're just getting started.
Would you like to join an international and fast growing Startup where you can play an important part in shaping its future? How about an opportunity to take part in next-generation social impact solutions in a highly collaborative work environment, where space for professional development is taken very seriously? Interesting, right? Keep reading!
Clarity is looking for a Cybersecurity Expert for the Tech team.
What You Will Be Doing
As a Cybersecurity Specialist you will become part of our Platform/SRE team. You will be responsible for creating from scratch all our Cybersecurity processes and procedures for our SaaS platform and our internal Corporate IT.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Introduce/implement concepts of DevSecOps and shift-left security to identify and resolve potential vulnerabilities earlier in the development life cycle in a continuous delivery environment.
- Improve our cloud security introducing new services to our platform and leverage them to reduce the overall risk and improve our response time.
- Develop core documents including System Security Plan, Contingency Plan, Incident Response Plan, Standard Operating Procedures, Plan of Actions and Milestones, Remediation Plans, and Configuration Management Plans.
- Coordinate periodic penetration tests.
- Define security policies, security processes and advise Corporate IT about the implementation of those policies.
- Lead improvement efforts for:
- Identity and Access management.
- Data loss and leak prevention.
- Development, implementation, and execution of a comprehensive set of security standards and guidelines, including but not limited to: security operations, incident response, vulnerability management, network security, data protection and loss, endpoint security, compliance program, and identity and access management.
- Improve our general security awareness.
- Builds and matures a culture focused on proactive risk management and cyber security best practices.
- Knowledge on Information Security Management, Information Security Audits, Cybersecurity Risk Management, IT Standards, Procedures & Policies, Information Security Law, Emerging Technologies.
- Knowledge about Dynamic and static security application testing
- Knowledge about OWASP
- Experience with security related cloud services, preferably aws services (GuardDuty, CloudTrail, AWS Shield, WAF, api-gateway, Security Hub, Detective, etc)
- Detailed knowledge of technical cybersecurity mechanisms, concepts and principles (cryptography, defense in depth, AAA, network security, PKI, hardening etc.)
- Know protocols that deal with intrusion detection, intrusion prevention, and firewalls.
- Experience in at least two of the following topics:
- Incident handling
- Computer forensics
- System and network hardening
- Intrusion detection and prevention
- DDoS mitigation
- Vulnerability management & Penetration and Testing
- Feeling comfortable communicating in English in a working environment
- See computer security and its challenges as a game and enjoy it
- Experience designing a cybersecurity team from scratch
What We Offer
- People are one of Clarity’s main assets. We have built a unique team and we all share 3 differential aspects: Excellence, Passion, and Values.
- The team comprises professionals from leading consulting and banking firms, MBA graduates from top business schools, entrepreneurs and researchers and PhDs.
- Clarity’s Founder and CEO, Rebeca Minguela, is a successful entrepreneur who has been recognized as one of the most distinguished leaders under the age of 40 by prestigious institutions like the World Economic Forum.
- We are different. We work hard to become the best place to work.
- Fact-based: Promoting objective, fact-based and solution-oriented discussions.
- Diverse: Encouraging diversities of personalities, cultures and experiences.
- Transparent: Communicating feedback transparently, constructively and in real-time.
- Meritocratic: Striving for excellence and rewarding the best.
- Flexible: Working flexibly in the broadest sense (schedule, location, vacation, styles).
- We care about our employees. We think that every effort has to be rewarded and want them to feel comfortable with us.
- Salary proposals are between 10% and 15% above benchmark gross compensation.
- Benefits: We are offering a large benefits package for the team, considering their needs and interests.
- Stock/ Phantom: We want our employees to really feel part of Clarity. That’s why we give them the opportunity to participate in it with phantom stock options.
- We are a US company with a Spanish and London subsidiary. We have offices in NY, London and Madrid, and remote culture.
- Our investors believe in us and share our goals. We are a leading startup thanks to public and private funding.
- Clarity has received several awards:
- Young Global Leader to Rebeca Minguela 2017.
- Top 10 Fintech startups worldwide by BBVA Open Talent.
- Top 2 start-ups with impact worldwide by IMPACT Growth 2017.
- One of the most innovative Spanish companies by NeoTec.
- One of the most innovative projects in the US. Harvard Innovation Lab