We’re Charlie, a beautifully designed, easy to use HR software for small companies. We believe that building a company is hard, running one shouldn’t be.
Our product enables small companies to automate many of the administrative headaches that they experience as they scale, and gives those who run businesses more of what they need the most... time!
We exist to run, build and change small companies so they can run, build and change the world.
Come and join us to help create a world that works better.
In this role you will:
- Act as a “data-evangelist” by helping us to foster a data-first culture at Charlie
- Own all our internal metrics; you’ll be the go-to person for any data-related questions within the business
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports that provide visibility on key metrics
- Drive decision-making around new tools to implement for the business
- Come up with interesting hypotheses and tests to improve product usage and drive revenue for the business
- Analyse trends to identify new business opportunities and/or efficiencies
- Work cross-functionally with both growth and product teams to help them make solid decisions
- Clearly communicate the story behind the data to non-technical team members so that they can execute more effectively
- A bachelor’s degree with a quantitative focus (Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Finance)
- 2-5 years professional experience
- Experience with ChartMogul, BI tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics, and Mixpanel
- High degree of competency in SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication skills
- A high degree of adaptability and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude
- Intellectual curiosity
- Comfortable learning to use new tools with little supervision
- Experience with SaaS or Marketing Operations
- Passionate about the technology industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe in the power of a diverse, inclusive team. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
You’ll be joining a company that:
- Works in small cross-functional teams with OKRs, so your work is always focused, goal-driven and agile
- Is at an incredibly exciting stage of growth
- Is made up of a very close-knit, ambitious and dedicated team of 15-20 who genuinely enjoy spending time together
- Believes there is nothing more important than personal development
- Core office hours (Monday -Thursday 10-3, Friday 10-17:30)
- £500 yearly learning budget
- Social events (Team breakfasts/lunches, evenings out & 2 yearly company retreats)
- Equity options
- WOW (work on whatever) days
- Bike to work scheme