Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pay for Performance analysis and reporting for the Glass Lewis Coverage Universe.
- Building data models to assist in the analysis of complex compensation and financial plans.
- Programming the solution using VBA, SQL and R and other languages.
- Ad hoc statistical analysis of financial and compensation data.
- Design layout of reports and presenting data to end users.
- Design, spec and build new data models as required, ensuring that the new models are able to support high performance and high reliability.
- Prepare process documentation.
- Be available out-of-business hours for production support.
- Liaising with third parties to develop new solutions.
- Implement reporting solutions and efficiencies.
- Ensure high quality of data is maintained.
- Training of new staff.
- Any other tasks as required.
Qualifications & Skills Requirements:
- A primary degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business/Finance or numerical related discipline.
- Strong analytical skills with the enthusiasm to learn the inner workings of multiple large complex systems.
- Experience of operating in a database environment.
- Advanced Excel skills, including rules and macros.
- Familiar with resolving data discrepancies in Excel.
- Problem solver, logical thinker in gathering and analysing data.
- Experience with SQL queries and VBA an advantage.
- Experience in programing in R an advantage.
- Power BI or data visualization tools
- Experience of developing and delivering reports in the following formats: PDF; Excel; CSV (including pipe-delimited format) and formatted text.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team to drive performance.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the ability to engage with service providers and stakeholders.
- Detail oriented with strong organisational skills to effectively work in a dynamic environment.
- A team player willing to support other team members.
- Results driven with ability to take initiatives and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.