At Hiya, we are on a mission to modernize the voice call with trust, identity and intelligence. We are trusted by global enterprises, carriers and consumers to provide secure, engaging connections and stop unwanted calls. Built on the world’s leading Voice Performance Platform, Hiya protects people from spam and fraud calls, connects businesses with their customers, and helps carriers secure their networks for all. Our SaaS applications, Hiya Connect and Hiya Protect, serve more than 140M users worldwide, power services like AT&T Call Protect and Samsung Smart Call, and deliver voice performance insights that move businesses forward. We’re passionate about creating a culture where employees love to work, feel supported and energized, and are empowered to create, innovate and challenge the status quo.
We are looking for a Sales Analyst to support our sales efforts for Sponsored Caller Profiles. As the Sales Analyst you will work closely across the Sales team to build metrics and key insights in order to demonstrate the value of our product to potential customers. Our pre-sales efforts require us to be top-shelf in our analysis of both customer data and the intersection with our own Hiya data.
In this role, you will:
- Create custom reports and dashboards, audit performance on an on-going basis, and build automated reports where relevant
- Develop internal tools and applications that bring data and actionable insights much closer to our account executives so that scaling and automation demands can be met
- Develop and distribute repeatable reports and performance metrics/insights on client marketing campaigns
- Collect, maintain, manage, interpret and analyze data received from internal and external data sources
- Report requirements collection/analysis, writing SQL, extracting structured and unstructured data sets, building reports
- Perform ad hoc analysis and data investigation/discovery to identify and/or explain business and marketing trends or anomalies
- Analyze marketing channel and website performance data for assigned projects and develop recommendations on ways to further optimize for performance
- Support the Hiya Account Executives in sharing data insights with both prospects and customers and deliver high-quality, persuasive data 'testimonies' in a highly competitive market
- Deliver a work product that is both consistent and accurate: strive to maintain the highest levels of service for internal and external clients
- Identify new ways of analyzing and extracting actionable insights from call center and telephony event data that will deliver value to Hiya Connect customers
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we believe these are important requirements for this role:
- 3-5 years experience working with consumer databases and support of market-facing data analytics output
- Proficiency in Python
- ETL and data warehousing
- A/B Testing
- Advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint (or Google-equivalent Applications)
- Expert-level Proficiency with SQL, R and other analytics languages
- Must have experience working with unstructured and raw data
- A knack for accuracy and consistency: refusing to compromise and produce a half-baked product
- Desired: AI and/or ML experience and demonstrated success deploying AI/ML solutions in a corporate environment
- Bachelor's degree
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers
- Many office perks and great company benefits
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
Hiya is a fast-growing startup that offers a team of dynamic and experienced executives at the helm, and a hardworking team of international colleagues at your side. We value getting things done for our customers and consistently improving ourselves and products along the way.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.
This role is based in Seattle.