Experimentation is vital to Schibsted’s future ability to deliver customer and business value. Schibsted wants to move beyond simple off-the-shelf UX experimentation and run concurrent A/B testing in client, server and the edge.
Schibsted has built an initial experimentation system with a small team and based on the success of this product we are now investing heavily in the technology to build it into a key component for all marketplaces. We are looking for software engineers, product designers, data scientists and product management professionals to join our team in Barcelona to build a world class experimentation platform.
The initial mission is to create an Experimentation platform that will bring multivariate A/B and related testing capabilities to the suite of Marketplace Components. The team will then scale the platform to serve all Marketplaces within Schibsted and create a culture of experiment based product development.
As a Data Analyst within the Experimentation team, you will guide teams to design proper A/B experiments, provide extensive statistical analysis of experiments results and be an advocate to drive a culture of experimentation across our marketplace products.
- Work with Product and UX teams and key stakeholders to measure product impact and identify new features opportunities.
- Conduct and translate quantitative analysis into actionable insights to increase user growth.
- Follow through design and implementation of online experimentation along with product and UX teams. Validate and support results analysis.
- Set and coordinate implementation of data requirements and data-quality standards to cover stakeholder needs.
- Design, implement, and maintain KPI dashboards for Product and UX teams and key stakeholders.
- Proactively work to share analysis, experimentation, business knowledge, and expertise to promote a data-informed culture.
Skills to create thrills
- Master’s degree in any relevant technical field such as statistics, experimental sciences (physics, chemistry, etc.), mathematics or economics.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position
- Extensive experience with digital tracking technologies (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of controlled on-line experiments statistical methods for hypothesis validation/refutation
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Extensive experience with at least one data oriented programming language such as R or Python/Pandas
- Proficiency in Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Self-starter and detail oriented. You can complete projects with the minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams
- Fluent in English