CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to work remotely in the United States. Take a look at the description below. If you think your skills and experience, make you a good match for this position, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for creative, curious, empathetic people to join our Living-Centered Design movement.
ABOUT OUR FIRM
CannonDesign is an integrated design solutions firm focused on helping people continuously flourish. Whether designing for innovations in health, new scientific discoveries, equity in education or the next big idea in business, we use our Living-Centered Design approach to help organizations realize widespread change. Our ability to design transformational places, plans and strategies is why Fast Company named us a World Changing Company and one of the most innovative design firms in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of the Data Visualization team, you be a critical interface between the team and the company. You will meet with stakeholders to understand business needs and develop solutions. You will gather data from primary and secondary sources, develop analytic processes and deliver results through dashboards and presentations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ingest, analyze and report on data from public and private sources
- Develop and implement databases, data pipelines and analytic strategies can efficiently deliver results
- Create business intelligence dashboards and lightweight decision support tools
- Clean and filter data from multiple data sources
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends in complex datasets
- Work with the team to prioritize needs based on data availability, business impact and strategic goals
- Interface with stakeholders to collect requirements, define scope and present results
ABOUT YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Data Science, Mathematics, related degree or equivalent certifications
- 3 - 6 years of work experience as a Data Analyst, or similar role
- Expertise in data modeling, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience parsing a variety of data sources (CSV, JSON)
- Strong knowledge and experience with BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Experience interfacing with databases and modern data platforms (SQL, Apache Spark Notebooks)
- Knowledge of programming languages used for advanced analysis (Python, R, Jupyter Notebooks)
- Experience using Excel and other analysis packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong communication and presentation skills
As a Federal Contractor, CannonDesign is required to comply with President Biden's Executive Order 14042. Therefore, as a condition of employment, all employees must provide proof of receipt of a full COVID-19 vaccination unless qualified for a valid medical or religious accommodation.
The salary range for this position is $60,000 to $80,000 annually. This salary range is the range we believe is the anticipated range of possible base compensation at the timing of the posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the anticipated salary range for the position. Employees may be eligible for discretionary bonuses. We offer a full benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage and flexible spending account options and voluntary insurances. We have paid time off, flex-time summer hours, remote work options and a 401k plan and employee perk programs. For a general overview of our benefits, please visit our careers page at www.cannondesign.com/careers/
. Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
ABOUT WORKING HERE
- We are relentless in our pursuit of client adoration (not simply satisfaction). Consistent delivery of the best service is what we are about.
- We are committed to ensuring our practice is equitable for all employees, representative of the communities around us – and focused on the future of design. We advocate for equity, diversity, and inclusion efforts through the leadership of our DEI Council, Employee Resource Groups and other community advocacy initiatives.
- We’re about communication and transparency here. If you want to talk to someone about an idea you have, or a challenge that needs addressing, we’re ready for you.
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It's not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required timeframes and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
CannonDesign recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.