Wholesome products at wholesale prices. Thrive Market is a membership e-commerce platform on a mission to make the world’s highest quality natural and organic products affordable for every American family. For $60 per year, Thrive members get access to their favorite healthy snacks, supplements, home, beauty, and baby products at 30-50% off retail pricing—all shipped to their front door. As part of our Thrive Gives initiative, each paid membership on the site also sponsors a free membership for a low-income family.
Our team is growing, and we are seeking a finance-oriented Data Analyst to help us uncover, analyze and communicate key business metrics that drive strategic decisions. You'll work cross-functionally between our Data and Finance Teams to make evidence-based recommendations, build out business case scenarios, track performance and opportunities, and more.
- Perform rapid prototyping of experimental solutions and develop scalable solutions
- Build and own business intelligence dashboards and disseminate key reports to our Finance Team
- Build and refine business models such as forecasting, inventory, pricing strategies, logistics (shipping/fulfillment) optimizations, customer personalization and segmentation strategies
- Work on analyze large eCommerce data sets (clickstream and order data to name a few)
- Find ways to use data to empower team members across the business to take action in real-time
- Academic background in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or similar field
- Previous experience in eCommerce is a plus, but not required
- 2+ years of work experience with proven track record of data analytics
- Experience with Redshift, large data ETL and advanced SQL
- Experience in statistics and multivariate regression
- Strong data visualization skills; and familiarity working with Tableau or similar technologies
- Ability to simply and persuasively communicate key insights to non-technical stakeholders
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong sense of initiative
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and integrity: be able and willing to work hands on, independently or with a small team providing leadership
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free Thrive membership
- Medical, dental and vision plans to choose from
- Stocked kitchen and fridges with Thrive-type foods
- Onsite gym & showers
- Lots of weekly events
- Catered lunches
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
BELONG TO A BETTER MARKET - BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY!
We're a community of more than 500,000 members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.