Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
We are looking for a talented, energetic and detailed oriented intern, to join our Analytics team in Barcelona. This 6-month internship is an incredible opportunity to understand better the Ad tech industry and contribute to very impactful analysis for our business.
What you'll do
- Advertiser Analysis and Optimization
- Analyzing complex data from multiple sources, you’ll learn how to detect problems with the performance of our campaigns, and suggest improvements that will have immediate impact
- Reporting tools and metrics
- You’ll use your knowledge of our system to develop reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business
- Technical studies and analysis
- You will work on ad hoc projects that will inform roadmap for the development of the Criteo Product, and run real world tests on new developments.
- Campaign control and oversight
- You have responsibility for managing and maintaining the smooth running of our campaigns. This involves making sure our ad server is correctly set up and updated, and validating the setup of new campaigns.
Who you are
- You are Fluent in English. A good Spanish proficiency would be nice to have.
- You are currently enrolled in a Bsc/Msc in Engineering, Mathematics or any other relevant subject.
- You like being involved in problem solving
- Ideally, you have good technical skills in SQL and other programming languages (R programming, Python).
- Previous international experience will be a plus.
- You are interested in analysis and statistics.
- You are versatile, dynamic, detailed oriented and data enthusiast!
- You have a real interest in online Advertising market and the impact of a high-performance technology in this market.
Why you'll love us
- At Criteo, life is full of contagious energy, hard work, passion and the occasional scooter race
- Everything at Criteo is driven by their hunger to succeed and fueled by a little bit of madness
- Criteo has many perks and quirks
- Every office is filled with equal measures of hard work and playfulness. From yoga to rooftop parties, early morning kale smoothies to late night karaoke sessions – we do it all, together!
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.