Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
The Analytics teams at Criteo are black box openers. They unveil the magic of the Criteo engine for our local team and for our clients and partners, providing actionable insights and recommendations which help making informed business decisions, to generate more revenue for our clients and for Criteo. Their mission is to transform Big Data into Smart Data.
Working closely with commercial and technical teams in our respective markets, we provide recommendations based on high quality data analysis and strong understanding of our industry in order to meet the objectives set by our advertisers, and we focus on delivering improvements that will have immediate and measurable impacts. We get to play with exciting technologies such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau and R to grow the portfolio of analyses that we offer to internal and external stakeholders. We are always excited to take initiatives and enjoy the process of starting from an idea, then carrying out a complex data analysis, developing the results with the sales team and presenting it with them to our clients.
The Data Analyst will initiate, develop and lead analytical projects within the Southern Europe Data Science & Analytics team, and help local teams to achieve business targets through actionable insights.
What You will do
- Advertiser analysis and optimization: analyzing complex data from multiple sources, you’ll learn how to detect problems with the performance of our campaigns, and suggest improvements that will have immediate impact
- Reporting tools and metrics: you’ll use your knowledge of our system to develop reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business
- Technical studies and analysis: you will work on ad hoc projects that will inform roadmap for the development of the Criteo Product, and run real world tests on new developments
- Campaign control and oversight: you have responsibility for managing and maintaining the smooth running of our campaigns. This involves making sure our ad server is correctly set up and updated, and validating the setup of new campaigns.
Who you are
- You are fluent in English and Spanish
- You have previous experience in problem solving end to end
- Ideally, you have good technical skills: SQL, Python, R, etc
- You have previous international experience
- You are interested in analysis and statistics
- You are versatile, dynamic
- You have a real interest in online advertising market and the impact of a high-performance technology in this market
- Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time with no restriction.
Join us to contribute to one of the fastest growing, leading edge technologies in online industry. We work hard, play hard and we share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.