Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery platform, reaching 750M unique visitors and serving over 300 billion recommendations every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies use Taboola to retain users on their site, monetize their traffic and distribute their content to drive high quality audiences. Publishers using Taboola include USA Today, NYTimes, TMZ, Politico.com, BusinessInsider, CafeMom, Billboard.com, Fox Television, Weather.com, Examiner, and many more.
You may have seen our tagline on many of our widgets out there -- Content You May Like.
Taboola’s Engineering Team builds high-scale, web platform that run non-stop around the globe. We work in small collaborative teams to architect massively scalable and reliable systems.
As our Data Analyst you analyze data to generate useful conclusions and actionable recommendations – for both business users and developers.
- You will be the focal point for all data matters in the organization working closely with both R&D and Business teams
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Own and manage multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience in statistics, data analysis, data mining
- Advanced skills in excel
- Strong database experience and understanding of SQL is very important
- Ability to concurrently use different tools and techniques to derive innovative solutions to complex problems
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in a data analysis or BI position in a data-rich environment
- Building and applying statistical models using R, MATLAB or equivalent
- Coding and Scripting experience using Python or Java is helpful
- Strong communication, presentation and data visualization skills