Hello, Truecaller is calling you from Bangalore, India! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making tomorrow’s communication smarter, safer and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls or messages. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations, for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 300 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
A team of +300 people from ~35 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Tel Aviv and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
Enterprise Product at Truecaller focuses on creating new revenue streams for Truecaller through solutions that help businesses in improving the efficiency of their customer communication. With visibility to more than 300M users, Truecaller provides an ideal platform for businesses across the globe to exchange information with their customers.
As a Data Analyst you will help create extensive dashboards for the team and the organisation to leverage while determining the direction of the product, publish insights for the organisation, and will also help occasionally with data collection.
Your primary focus will be in data visualisation, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality use demographics and user interaction funnels. You will also focus on creating data pipelines to automate collection, cleaning and aggregation of data.
What do we expect from you
- 2-4 years of experience doing quantitative analysis (Experience working for a Product/SaaS company is a plus)
- Expertise in querying languages:- SQL is a must
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- The ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Good at communication and documentation.
What will you work on
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the data visualisation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our users interact with our core products.
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends & opportunities.
- Inform, influence, support and execute product decisions.
- Build/maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of products.
- Analyse massive amounts of data and extract useful product insights.
- Creating automated data-pipelines for collecting and aggregate user level data & carrying out ad hoc analysis on a requirement basis.
It would be great if you also have
Expertise data visualisation tools, such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio etc.
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing (Hive/Hadoop/Spark) a plus
- Good understanding of A/B experiments and hands-on experience is a plus.
- Experience in Python is a plus
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: https://www.instagram.com/lifeattruecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don’t hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Bangalore, India.
We only accept applications in English.
What we offer:
A smart, talented and agile team: An international team where ~35 nationalities are working together in several locations and time zones with a learning, sharing and fun environment.
A great compensation package: Competitive salary, excellent medical, accident and life-term insurance, Udemy membership to keep learning and improving, and flexible working hours.
Great tech tools: We ensure that you have winning tech tools and resources to thrive and succeed in your role.
Office life: Enjoy your days with a wide range of yummy snacks and beverages. As well, exciting company parties and team activities such as Football, Lab days, Running team, or Geek lunch!
Come as you are:
Truecaller is diverse, equal and inclusive. We need a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences in order to keep building our great products. No matter where you are based, which language you speak, your accent, race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, etc. All those things make you who you are, and that’s why we would love to meet you.