Truecaller is changing the way hundreds of millions of people interact with each other every day.
We have created a unique, multi-platform app, that is transforming your phone to make it more intelligent and useful.
With over 140 million identified phone calls per day (or 1500 identified phone calls per second) and a database of 2.2 billion phone numbers we are handling big data, solving big challenges and having big fun. Our focus is always on our user and we’ve been rewarded with with +4.5 stars in both Google Play and in the App Store by our fans.
Today, we are around 80 diverse employees in an agile organization where we focus more on the product and our users than on processes and policies. Every team member voices their opinion, and ideas are part of building and shaping Truecaller's vision and culture.
And we are proud to be backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
You will work as a member of our Analytics team enabling Truecaller to make data driven decisions. You will interface with both our product and engineering team as well with our commercial team to identify and follow up on metrics, evaluate A/B tests and user behaviour and identify product insights. You will work independently and proactively with identifying improvement opportunities being a key member of the Analytics team identifying and communicating data insights to the organization.
- 1-3 years of work experience in an analytical/quantitative/business intelligence role (including internships and research roles)
- you to have a strong knowledge of data querying languages such as SQL/Hive
- a demonstrated ability to take complex and ambiguous business problems, break them down into small components, and tackle them autonomously
- excellent data visualization skills to concisely answer business problems
- you to have Top-tier communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- a great attention to detail and analytical skills
- A passion for working for a large and growing mobile application in a fast-paced landscape
It’s a bonus if you also:
- have experience with open-source/Hadoop ecosystem a big advantage
- have an ability to dig deep into large data sets to uncover insights as well as anomalies
- got previous working knowledge of Tableau
- got programming skills in at least one language (Scala/Python/Java is a plus)
- have global / multi-national work/study experience an advantage
- have an educational background in a quantitative field (computer science, statistics, engineering, physics, math, finance, economics etc) an advantage
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
- We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!