You are an experienced data analyst with a track record of extracting insights and actionable information from structured data. You have built dashboards for daily review, summarized results for executive stakeholders, and explained nuanced findings for non-technical audiences. You work with diverse teams who come to you with half-formed problems to refine their needs into answerable questions, answer those questions, and work with them until they understand the implications.
● Build dashboards using business intelligence software on large relational databases, both customer-facing and for internal customers
● Develop, support, and optimize semantic data layers used for self-service reporting
● Perform ad-hoc analyses for stakeholders on a variety of teams, including product, marketing, and engineering
● Use LookML to describe dimensions, aggregates, calculations and data relationships in a SQL database
● Collaborate with product and engineering to ensure that the requisite data is being collected to answer questions, drive business decisions, and inform the market
● Inform schema design and ETL process decision making
● Improve the end user’s experience through documentation, webinars, and hands-on training
● Support administration of our business intelligence software
● Investigate data integrity issues and propose solutions
Experience and Skills
● 3+ year of data analysis or analytics experience
● Demonstrated experience in querying large data sets and relational databases (SQL)
● Understanding of the concepts of conditional logic and language syntax of programming languages
● Experience with web-based business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, Chartio, or similar
● Strong communication skills
Marketing and digital experience teams at thousands of the world’s most admired companies
rely on Airship’s Customer Engagement Platform to create deeper connections with customers by delivering incredibly relevant, orchestrated messages on any channel.
Founded in 2009 as a pioneer in push notifications, Airship now gives brands the user-level data, engagement channels, AI orchestration and services they need to deliver push notifications, emails, SMS, in-app messages, mobile wallet cards and more to exactly the right person in exactly the right moment — building trust, boosting engagement, driving action and growing value.