CareerFoundry is building the most human-centric online education experience for career changers in the fields of UX, UI, web development, and data analytics. We’re rated one of the best online bootcamps by CourseReport and are growing in the US and Europe by more than 60% per year. We are a startup with talented colleagues from over 30 countries. We live and celebrate diversity and see a good work-life balance as our responsibility. We’re looking for someone who is excited about learning, is passionate about writing, and wants to work in—and contribute to—an inclusive, collaborative, and transparent environment.
In this role, you’ll be primarily responsible for researching and writing blog content on the topic of data analytics. In addition to the blog, you’ll craft compelling copy for a variety of channels—including the CareerFoundry website, paid ads, and email marketing. If you have a knack for researching complex topics and writing about them in a user-friendly way, have a keen eye for detail, understand the nuances of voice and tone (and how they shape a strong brand identity!) together with some knowledge of, or interest in, the topic of data analytics, we’d love to hear from you!
- Working within the Marketing Department to produce impactful editorial content and compelling copy that inspires people to build a career they love.
- You’ll be responsible for the section of the CareerFoundry blog that’s dedicated to the topic of data analytics. This includes identifying relevant topics, conducting research, and writing informative, SEO-optimized articles that help us to grow our readership
- Crafting copy for a variety of purposes, including emails, online events, front pages, paid social media, and sales materials
- Alongside the rest of the Editorial Team, constantly refining the CareerFoundry Content Style Guide and ensuring that it’s effectively implemented across all marketing channels
- Building connections with students and graduates from the CareerFoundry Data Analytics Program, with the goal of sharing their work and their career change stories
2. Growing and managing a pool of freelance writers
- Building a network of freelance writers who can write about relevant data analytics topics for the CareerFoundry blog
- Editing and providing feedback on editorial submissions from freelance writers and members of the CareerFoundry community (employees, mentors, tutors, career specialists)
3. Managing relationships with industry publishers
- Pitching content collaborations to publishers operating in the data analytics field, with the goal of reaching and engaging new potential audiences
- Benchmarking and analyzing the performance of ongoing content collaborations
- Strengthening the relationship with publications that have a positive impact on our traffic and visibility
4. Analyzing and increasing organic traffic to the website
- Conducting keyword research and keeping up with social media trends in order to identify new content topics
- Keeping up-to-date with best practices in on-page SEO
- Using analytics tools (i.e. HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs) to monitor, optimize, and report on content performance