We are Sinch. The world’s number one in mobile engagement, helping outstanding companies connect with customers. And whether you know us or not, you’ve definitely used our tech. From the life-changing to the time-saving, we’re helping over 3,000 businesses to interact with people like never before.
Now we’re looking for a Data & Analytics Product Manager to join our team in Stockholm and chase the answers, chase the code, chase the dream with us!
Role and Responsibilities
- Define a clear product vision, strategy and road-map for Data and Analytics in creating a data-driven organization.
- Develop detailed analysis of industry and market trends, customer needs, competitors, economic environment, and business opportunities to achieve a competitive advantage within the industry.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, analytics & insight systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Build the product together with engineering and operations teams.
- Scale the products for the customers by using our internal and customer Infrastructure such as private cloud, integrations with public clouds and IaaS capabilities including automating provisioning of network, compute and storage resources
- Responsible for defining and documenting architecture, gathering and documenting functional and non-functional requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals and offers
In order to contribute to this role, you have:
- Significant experience with data and data quality management, APIs, Analytics platforms and business intelligence tools (Tableau).
- Solid background Advanced Analytics such as descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics capabilities
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience within the field of data/OTT and telecommunications. Especially related to Messaging (RCS, SMS, MMS), Data and Voice services.
- Solid understanding on data mart/warehouse architecture and deployment options.
- Strong familiarity with data preparation, processing, classification, and forecasting.
- Extensive experience in product management and life-cycle management
- Program/project management experience driving complex cross-functional projects
Ready to take your career to the next step? Submit your CV in English!
Being you at Sinch
We're a worldwide group of people, working to offer an increasingly inclusive workplace wherever you are.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, and more.
Your life at Sinch
Being a Sincher is all about learning and being in pursuit of new challenges. Working in the offices, at home, or in a hybrid model, that means celebrating change and the unknown, rolling up your sleeves and seeing what impact you can have on the world. The only way is up, and you’ll be reaching for the opportunities that match where you want to be.