At Digital Turbine, we make mobile advertising experiences more meaningful and rewarding for users, app publishers, and advertisers — intelligently connecting people in more ways, across more devices. We provide app publishers and advertisers with powerful ads and experiences that captivate consumers, fuel performance, and help telecoms and OEMs supercharge awareness, acquisition, and monetization. In a rapidly evolving industry, we are constantly innovating and creating better paths of discovery to connect consumers, publishers, and advertisers across the mobile ecosystem.
Key Deliverables (What you'll do):
- You will be supporting our live production environment, monitoring availability and ensuring systems are supported to a high level
- You will be building software and systems to manage our platform infrastructure and applications
- You will measure and optimise our systems performance, pushing our capabilities and contributing to our CI/CD continuous integration/continuous deployment pipelines.
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- You will build and support our high level technical solutions/estate using AWS and GCP services, in addition to making active contributions towards the future of our technology
- You will conduct research on emerging tech, protocols and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts
- You will participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- You will work closely with our global DevOps & infrastructure teams, and improve our services through methodical testings and release procedures.
- You will be based in Warsaw, Poland Tech hub, working on a hybrid model and work cross functionally with our local teams.
Key Experience (What you'll have):
- A track record working in Devops, Site reliability/SRE and supporting CI/CD frameworks within a similar tech-oriented business
- Strong experience working in cloud-driven environments, with knowledge of AWS and GCP
- Strong industry foundation in infrastructure/networking protocols
- Ability to work autonomously, maintain motivation and productivity, and personal drive to succeed
- A passion for all things Site Reliability/DevOps related, and the desire to learn and absorb new technologies
- Ability to balance hybrid working at our tech hub in Warsaw, Poland
About Digital Turbine:
Digital Turbine (NASDAQ: APPS) powers superior mobile consumer experiences and results for the world’s leading telcos, advertisers and publishers. Our end-to-end platform uniquely simplifies the ability to supercharge awareness, acquisition and monetization — connecting our partners to more consumers, in more ways, across more devices.
The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas, with global offices in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, Berlin, Singapore, Tel Aviv, and other cities serving top agency, app developer, and advertising markets. Listed on Deloitte Technology Fast 500 for six consecutive years since 2015 and winner of Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Company Culture in 2020.
Digital Turbine is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We embed diversity in our mindset, products, and teams to empower an inclusive, equitable, and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators and partners, driving better outcomes.
To view our Global Recruitment Privacy Notice
, please click here