InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
InEvent is looking for a detail-oriented analytical Data Engineer who wants to join our Product Team responsible for wowing our customers with transformative technology. You will use various methods to transform raw data into useful data systems and strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with business goals. If you have excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
- Perform ETL processing. Deal with raw data that contains human, machine or instrument errors, may be un-validated, unformatted or contain suspect records or system-specific codes.
- Recommend and sometimes implement ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient database structures.
- Develop functions and scripts to import data into the designed database structure, via RESTful APIs, manual uploads, and other methods.
- Develop functionality to query data for use in web applications and visualizations.
- Analyzing analytics and statistics to support new feature builds and product improvements for our customers.
- 5+ years’ experience developing in PHP + nginx +mySQL database management systems
- Experience in working with Kubernete technology
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with REST API integrations, LINUX environment and/or DOCKER
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and hit deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrates good judgment, excellent planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, management, and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to think strategically, act quickly, multi-task, and work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility to make things happen.
- Creativity and curiosity to learn and propose new concepts in our platform
- Like hackathons, have a hacker spirit when necessary
- Be ready to work remotely in a UNIX environment and code versioning platforms (GIT).
- Actively collaborate with the creation of InEvent's value, having the courage to be challenged and willingness to propose necessary improvements
- Very (very) resilient to learn continuously in a startup!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
#Inspiration - To learn more about us and our values visit us here.