Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
Netomi is seeking a highly analytical and detail-oriented candidate to join the Analytics team in Gurugram. As part of the team, you will work with product, engineering, and customer success teams to drive complex data and trend analyses to propose ways to improve and, thereby contributing to improve the experience. You will also be responsible for benchmarking and measuring the performance of various product operations projects, building and publishing detailed scorecards and reports, identifying and driving new opportunities based on customer and business data.
We are looking for a Data Engineer with a passion for using data to discover and solve real-world problems. You will enjoy working with rich data sets, modern business intelligence technology, and the ability to see your insights drive the features for our customers. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes, and tools to address product quality challenges in collaboration with teams.
- You will partner with teammates to create complex data processing pipelines in order to solve our clients’ most ambitious challenges.
- you will collaborate with Data Scientists in order to design scalable implementations of their models
- You will pair to write clean and iterative code based on TDDLeverage various continuous delivery practices to deploy, support and operate data pipelines
- Advise and educate clients on how to use different distributed storage and computing technologies from the plethora of options available
- Develop and operate modern data architecture approaches to meet key business objectives and provide end-to-end data solutions
- Create data models and speak to the tradeoffs of different modeling approaches
- Seamlessly incorporate data quality into your day-to-day work as well as into the delivery process
- 3+ Years of Experience
- You have a good understanding of data modelling and experience with data engineering tools and platforms such as Kafka, Spark, and Hadoop
- You have built large-scale data pipelines and data-centric applications using any of the distributed storage platforms such as HDFS, S3, NoSQL databases (Hbase, Cassandra, etc.) and any of the distributed processing platforms like Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Oozie, and Airflow in a production setting
- Hands on experience in MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks and/or cloud (AWS EMR, Azure HDInsights, Qubole etc.) based Hadoop distributions
- You are comfortable taking data-driven approaches and applying data security strategy to solve business problems
- You’re genuinely excited about data infrastructure and operations with familiarity working in cloud environments
- Working with data excites you: you can build and operate data pipelines, and maintain data storage, all within distributed systems
- Assure effective collaboration between Netomi and the client’s teams, encouraging open communication and advocating for shared outcomes
- Expertise in SQL & General Software Engineering (e.g. proficiency coding in Python, Java, Scala)
- Experience writing data quality unit and functional tests.
This position is with competitive compensation, benefits.
Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to work with people who are eager to work for us, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team.
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.