Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this space, rewardStyle, and LIKEtoKNOW.it offers the world's premier lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their earnings velocity.
We run over $2B of retail sales per year through the rewardStyle platform and the LikeToKnow.it (LTK) consumer app has more than 1.5M monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of influencers and spending nearly $1B annually. We are expanding rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
The Role: Join the rewardStyle team! We are looking for you, a talented and passionate leader looking to build out the data strategy and cultivate a team of high performing data engineers. You’ll work with a team of highly motivated and fast moving professionals focused on continuing to grow ourselves, our innovative apps and our products.
What you’ll do…
- Lead and coach rewardStyle’s data engineering team.
- Deliver elegant code alongside your team members while also mentoring your team members.
- Build data delivery services that support critical operational and analytical applications for our business operations, customers and partners.
- Collaborate with Product, Business Intelligence and Client Success teams to understand the requirements and implement them into scalable solutions.
- Recruit and hire data engineers and data scientists.
- Establish and monitor objectives for all employees by providing regular feedback, coaching, training and development that fosters both personal and organizational growth.
- Work and succeed in an agile development environment.
- Be a technical expert and help raise up the teams you are leading.
What we’re looking for…
- 7-10+ years of programming expertise in Scala, Python
- 5-10+ years of coding in production of big data ecosystems including data engineering and data analysis.
- Familiarity with the evolving data science practice.
- 3-5 years building and delivering data pipelines, data lakes and ETL solutions at large scale in the cloud.
- Proficiency with Big Data tools such as Spark, Hive, Presto, Athena.
- Proficiency with relational and NoSQL data stores such as Aurora, Postgres
- Self driven to propose and build solutions to reduce infrastructure cost and improve scalability.
- Experience in AWS Big Data and serverless solutions is required (AWS Glue, EMR, Redshift, Athena).
- Advertising domain knowledge is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a rewardStyle + LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.