BoomTown is looking for an individual to join our Data Exchange Team as a Data Exchange Analyst. The Data Exchange Analyst will be responsible for integrating real estate listing data from across the U.S. and Canada into the BoomTown platform. This position is ideal for a detail-oriented, process-minded technical professional with a passion for learning new technologies and web-based software systems. This position deals with the automated integration of data feeds, not statistical analysis.
- Create and maintain data feed schemas
- Monitor data imports to ensure complete, accurate, & timely listing information
- Resolve and respond to listing data issues reported by customers through BoomTown’s online support system
- Work with product development team to improve processes, escalate bugs, prioritize data feature requests, and provide general feedback
- 1 year experience with relational databases
- 1 year customer service experience
- 2+ years experience working with customers in a SAAS environment
- Experience using SQL to query datasets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Real Estate industry knowledge
What is BoomTown?
BoomTown is a software platform designed to help real estate professionals generate leads, manage contacts, and run their business better. Over 40,000 of the industry’s best use our products to close more deals. Their success is trademarked with growth. It’s why the Real Trends Thousand is dominated by BoomTown clients. We bring the technology and experts to turn opportunities into closings.
With our product suite, you get access to world-class lead generation, consumer-websites, CRM technology, and a powerful mobile app. Together, they create a seamless experience so you can attract, convert, and win new clients easily.
BoomTown Offers You:
Growth potential and ability to lead change
Company leadership that believes in flexibility, freedom, and innovation
Challenging, motivating, fun and dog-friendly work environment
Company culture that is guided by our core values that thrives on passion and innovation