The Product Team at Hampton Creek ensures our products are built upon our strengths, align with our mission, meet an important consumer need in an innovative way, and contribute to sales and profit goals.
As a key member of this team, your role is to dive into all our market data to identify opportunities for profitable growth across product lines. You will be reporting to our Product Analytics Manager.
· You decipher existing data sources, which includes sales performance data and internal order systems.
· You help to align data sources and establish an underlying infrastructure for dynamic data access across the company.
· You build out beautiful, user friendly and concise dashboards targeted to the appropriate internal stakeholders, including our Board of Directors.
· You dive into sales data, extract key insights, and size potential growth opportunities.
· You work most closely with the rest of the Product team, but also with our data engineers, Partnerships, and Finance.
· You dig deep into the drivers of our business to inform our company's strategic direction.
· Analytically rigorous. You can quickly structure data and build logical models, and understand that good data can require a lot of effort, patience, and interpersonal skills.
· Business savvy. You see past the data and can explain the broader story. You can speak the language of both the Partnerships and Finance teams.
· Proactive. You prioritize and drive your own projects instead of being told what to do. You do not hesitate to roll up your sleeves to get things done. You are deeply curious and always seek multiple perspectives. You anticipate questions and prepare for them ahead of time.
· Builder. You think ahead, are able to codify good processes and implement system infrastructure that will support the next stage of Hampton Creek’s growth.
· Critical thinker. You know how to ask smart questions, frame problems, develop hypotheses, and test them (often creatively) through data.
· Balanced. You are efficient in driving to the 80/20 answer and willing to fail fast.
· 2+ years in a data analytics role or equivalent.
· BS in economics, statistics, or other quantitative field.
· Preferably experience in either consulting or banking, additional start-up experience, a plus
· SQL experience would be great, but not necessary.
· Bonus points for understanding CPG industry and key metrics for measuring performance.
This job has been filled or removed by Hampton Creek.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Data Insights Senior Analyst job post.