Routehappy is seeking a passionate and expert Data Product Manager to help us expand and maintain the world-class air travel experience data that powers our Web applications and the Client APIs that are consumed by the world’s leading flight search and online travel sites. Reporting to the Chief Data Officer, you will work with a team of several domain expert researchers and define, own, and complete new projects and initiatives. Working across the broader engineering and product teams, you will help transform the way people shop for flights all over the world.
- Manage and expand a growing portfolio of air travel amenitiesdata (“happiness factors”) for 200+ US and International airlines, whilecontinuing to grow and calibrate the list of “focus airlines” being researched.
- Serve as primary contactwith current and future data providers
- Serve as primary liaisonwith current and future S&HF (scores and happiness factors) API customers
- Conceive,develop, internally socialize, and implement enhancements to data taxonomy andexpansions of future data research, with simplicity and airline/clientrelevance at top of mind
- Workstrategically with Chief Data Officer and data and product teams to evolveinternal algorithms and processes such as “Flightmatch” and Happiness Scores.
- Manageexisting and create new relationships with external data feed vendors
- AirTravel domain expertise, through previous professional experience, “avgeek”credentials, or both
- Understandingof data normalization concepts and SQL query / database experience
- Familiarity/experiencewith Personalization in Web applications
- Project Managementexpertise
- Strongwriting and editorial/grammar skills, along with exceptional verbalcommunication skills
- Professional network withinthe commercial aviation, aircraft interiors, passenger experience, IFEtechnology industries is strongly preferred
Routehappy is the product differentiation platform for air travel, providing Scores and Happiness Factors for every flight worldwide and Routehappy Hub, a product attribute platform that helps airlines organize and deliver rich content about their products wherever flights are displayed to improve flight shopping.
Working with us
We are a small team of subject matter experts, engineers, and design pros with deep experience in our disciplines
Ability to collaborate as part of a high performing team is a must
We offer competitive salary, stock options, full medical benefits, and three weeks PTO