As the Data Product Owner for Wodify, you will leverage data from across multiple platforms to deliver actionable intelligence to Wodify teams and customers.
A Day in the Life:
- Develop a vision and product backlog for Wodify’s data initiatives
- Lead Sprint Planning meetings; explain feature/story priorities and requirements to the Agile team
- Define sprint / iteration objectives
- Prepare the product backlog for the upcoming 2-3 iterations/sprints
- Works with business stakeholders to prioritize the Product Backlog to maximize ROI
- Write well-defined User Stories/Use Cases and acceptance criteria
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 5-7 years of experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner, and/or BA in an Agile development environment
- Proven experience in executing product roadmaps from conception through launch
- Ability to gather user requirements, prioritize roadmaps and influence cross-functional teams
- Strong background in software development and Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with big data technologies and ecosystems
- Passionate about using analytics to drive user behavior and increase customer value
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex issues and develop solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative modeling skills, with demonstrated ability to succinctly interpret data and convert ideas into action.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) in Portuguese and English, presentation, and facilitation skills including experience with senior management
Education & Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or related
- Product Owner, Product Manager, and/or Scrum Master certification is a plus
The Application Process:
- Fill out the online application form here.
- Fill out a career history form here.
- We'll give you a call (30 minutes).
- You'll come to our office for a skills assessment and aptitude test.
- Finally, you'll meet the team during individual interviews.
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Wodify.