Benefits: At Invicro you will be learning, challenging yourself, and having fun while collaborating with teammates through the open exchange of ideas. Our outstanding benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with a 4% employer match, FSA, paid sick leave, and generous paid time off (PTO) program. You can learn more about the benefits here.
Make an impact at a dynamic and growing life sciences company! Data Quality Analysts are responsible for examining complex data for quality of the data being collected, facilitating resolution of data quality issues, and delivering clean data sets to sponsors.
Essential Job Functions
- Review specification material needed to conduct clinical data management activities such as data mangement plans, data transfer agreements, image review charters etc.
- Perform quality review of test transfer outputs and verify compliance with project specification material prior to external delivery.
- Develop quality control templates and support tools to verify the data in programmed outputs are accurate and formatted per sponsor specification requirements.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and data quality control review of data outputs generated in both automated and manual fashions to verify the integrity of the data generated.
- Perform ongoing data reconciliation and facilitate tracking issues identified, triaging resolution requests to the responsible parties, and verifying resolution actions have been completed as appropriate throughout study conduct and close-out.
- Review and cross-check deliverable outputs against project documentation and original data origins to ensure data are accurate and being delivered per the project requirements and sponsor specifications.
- Identify workflow processing efficiencies and improvements to optimize deliverable commitments.
- Collaborate with data managers to define, document and implement automated data quality checks based on project and specification documentation requirements.
- Perform review of automated data processing workflows to ensure database configurations are functioning as expected per study documentation.
- Develop prototypes and demonstrations of data quality and data integration practices.
- Participate in data quality investigations and analyses, and diagnose root causes and make recommendations.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate data quality management policies and practices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in Data Management or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or equivalent demonstrated technical and analytical experience.
- Microsoft Excel expertise required.
- Image analysis experience preferred.
- SQL proficiency preferred.
- Oncology and/or Neurology experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of the clinical drug development process, FDA regulatory requirements, ICH, GCP and 21 CFR Part 11 guidelines, CDISC SDTM standards, and Data Management industry standard practices.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits
- 401k with generous matching
- Flexible vacation policy
Invicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race (and traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to hair texture and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, creed, religion, citizenship status, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression (including transgender status), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
Invicro does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters, third party recruiting agencies, outside recruiters or firms without an executed contract in place. We are not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by Invicro. Such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Invicro and will be processed accordingly.