BetterWorks provides enterprise software to easily manage strategic plans, collaborative goals (OKR’s) and ongoing performance conversations. Betterworks software helps high-performing companies get aligned, and execute more effectively. We are a remote first company and looking for candidates in the United States.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with stakeholders to identify opportunities for leveraging company dataset to drive business solutions.
- Discover actionable insights from data sources and develop novel algorithms and models through the use of statistical, machine learning or deep learning methodologies.
- Optimize and improve performance of the algorithms and models to meet product and business strategies requirements.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques.
What’ll Help You Be Successful
• Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Data Science or related discipline (postgraduate preferred)
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience in advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distribution, statistical tests, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Knowledge and Experience in a variety of machine learning and deep learning techniques and their real-world application.
- Experience in Numpy, scikit-learn, pandas, Matplotlib, Pytorch, Tensorflow.
- Experience querying and analyzing data from various data sources: Postgres, SalesForce, etc.
- Experience in at least one programming language (Python, R, Java etc.)
- Experience visualizing data for stakeholders.
A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Perks At BetterWorks
• Frequent guest speakers from around Silicon Valley
- Papers and patents for state-of-the-art algorithms
- Engineering events and happy hours
- Competitive salary with stock options and more…
Betterworks is backed by Emergence Capital (Series B), Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and 8VC. BetterWorks has an experienced team from innovative companies like Amazon, Box, Google, LinkedIn, Palantir, Salesforce and Yammer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.