Hudl is changing the future of sports technology. We build video analysis tools for teams around the world, at every level of competition. Our software provides over 5 million coaches and athletes the insight they need to win.
We need a Data Scientist to join our R&D Team. As a Data Scientist, you'll work with Researchers and Engineers from a broad variety of backgrounds to help build out our computer vision and advanced sports analytics capabilities.
- Design and test machine learning algorithms. You'll design new algorithms and rigorously test them on our petabytes of sports video and data.
- Deploy production services. You'll be on a team responsible for shipping code that directly impacts users.
- Read academic papers and replicate research results. You'll work to understand the state-of-the-art in computer vision and/or sports analytics.
- Use the best tech for the job. You'll work in the Python scientific computing stack on top of world-class cloud services in AWS and high-end GPU machines.
- Versatile - you are well-versed in machine learning and engineering best practices.
- Passionate - you love working with data and you care deeply about the quality of your analyses.
- Experienced - you have battle scars from building machine learning systems and you know when how to balance computational efficiency and accuracy.
- Take the video from a volleyball match and use computer vision to detect the time of all serves.
- Take the audio of a basketball game and find the highlightable moments by searching for cheering.
- Take multi-camera footage of a football match, detect all players and build a player tracking system to power advanced analytics.
- Treat you like an adult. We didn’t hire you to babysit you. Only you know when you need a break. Take vacation when you want and how you want.
- Take care of you. Our health insurance and retirement plans will let you and your family sleep soundly.
- Feed you. Hudl provides daily lunches in our Lincoln and Omaha offices, and lunch once a week in our London and Boston offices.