Freetrade is a next-generation investment tech startup, bringing free stock investing to the UK and Europe for the first time ever. We’ve built a beautiful investing app to trade in real shares, with zero commissions or fees in a fluid, mobile-first experience.
Our mission is to build a totally new culture around investing: innovative, customer-first and universally accessible. With over £4m in funding so far and as the most overfunded company ever on Crowdcube, we're a growing team poised to disrupt the £1.2 trillion UK retail investments market. And that's just the start.
We're looking for a Data Scientist with a strong product-focused background. You'll work with engineering, growth and operations to discover the stories in the data, deliver insights, and drive our product roadmap.
- Use a combination of scientific and creative thinking to uncover stories in data.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growing our customer base, looking at customer acquisition, retention, CLV etc.
- Analyse and build models to identify how our customers are interacting with the product, and identifying what will have the biggest business impact.
- Be an expert at quantitative analysis, data mining, and data-driven decision-making via experimentation (evaluating hypotheses and A/B testing).
- Have strong technical skills (i.e. SQL, Python, R).
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of engineers, product managers, designers and others.
- £45,000 to £65,000, combined with a stake in the company you're building. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.
- Our office is in a beautiful co-working space in Spitalfields. There’s an abundance of health, wellness and cultural events happening every day, and buzzy Brick Lane is just a street away.
- Flexible working arrangements and an understanding of what it means to be a working parent.
- Top-end health insurance for you and your family, life insurance, enhanced pension, enhanced parental leave, and more!
- MacBook Pro, new phone, snazzy headphones... whatever tools you need.
- Opportunity to have a huge impact on our product while fast-tracking your knowledge, responsibility and skills in a high growth tech startup.
- Frequent team lunches in a thriving food scene, plus team away days in cool locations.
We're very open about what we're working on, and the best places to learn more are our buzzing community forum and our blog.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and representative team. Whatever your race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability - we want to hear from you.