About the job
We are looking for a proactive digital native who is passionate about data solutions, with user experience and business effectiveness top of mind, and shares our overall vision of “creating a better everyday life for the many people”. As a Data Specialist, you take on a regional responsibilities, striving to achieve accomplishments within tight timelines.
- Responsible to build and maintain data pipelines, data models, and/or OLAP cubes
- Support and drive various data requests, extraction, and exploration across the organization
- Build, maintain and enhance data visualizations, dashboards and reports in various data platforms
- Automate reporting on various BI platforms
- Assist in various data management tasks, as well as access management for our systems
- Support user queries, prepare documentation and training material, and conduct training sessions
- Ensure accurate documentation of data solutions (user manuals and training), in collaboration with super users, vendors and IT.
- A curious mind and a willingness to learn
- Meticulous, flexible with a positive attitude
- Strong interest and passion in data operations, data analytics, visualization and BI platforms, with a hint of love for IKEA and Home Furnishing
- A team player open to taking on responsibilities. Working in an agile way, you enjoy challenges while working in an environment that is not fully set
- Have excellent analytical skill and comfortable working with data.
- Proficient in various data querying, modelling, analytics, and visualisation tools, and knowledge in SQL, data warehouse, TM1, QlikView/Qlik Sense is a plus.
Please apply by 7 November 2021.